[antlr-interest] [CVS]: When ANTLR will be available thru anonymous CVS???

Monty Zukowski monty at codetransform.com
Thu Sep 23 10:42:45 PDT 2004

There is a perforce repository for ANTLR instead of CVS.  Anyone
serious about committing fixes can get a login, just ask Ter.
Alternatively send complete changed files to Ter, that is preferred
over patch files.

Monty

ANTLR & Java Consultant -- http://www.codetransform.com
ANSI C/GCC transformation toolkit --