[antlr-interest] XSLT Stylesheet for Docbook Postprocessing

Martin Probst mail at martin-probst.com
Fri Sep 24 04:03:20 PDT 2004

Hi,
we're using ANTLRs "-docbook" output facility to generate documentation on
the parser/lexer. Because we are using XML DocBook and not SGML DocBook we
have set up a little "toolchain" to transform the generated DocBook.
First we process the SGML with OpenJades "sgml2xml" to get XML files, then
we use an XSLT stylesheet to fix some things within the DocBook XML.

I thought someone else might be interested in this stylesheet too. It
transforms the tagnames to lower case ( "<BOOK>" to "<book>" ) which is
required by XML DocBook. Then it transforms the XML from a <book> with
whichs linkends don't exist into <literal>s.

Afterwards you should have a somewhat cleaner, semantic XML DocBook file.
I'm attaching the file as it's not really large.

mfg
Martin