[antlr-interest] Change operator precedence in a AST

Joan Pujol joanpujol at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 12:04:50 PDT 2004

Hi,

I have an AST for my pseudocode language. The idea is to generate a
compiler to java bytecode and for this I haven't any problem because I
have the AST with the correct operator precedence.
But also I want to generate Java code for didactic purposes and the
precedence of the operators isn't the same. How can I change the
precedence of operator of my AST to reflect the operator precedence in
Java.
Someone has some example?

Cheers,
--