[antlr-interest] ANTLR and cygwin

John Buller bullerjohn at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 12:28:46 PDT 2004

Hi Everyone,

When I run cantlr.exe, it tells me that it can't find
_fcntl64 in cygwin1.dll. I looked with the Microsoft
dependency walker, and sure enough, cygwin1.dll has
_fcntl but not _fcntl64. I didn't even expect ANTLR to
depend on cygwin. I updated cygwin, but with no better
results.

This seems like a major anomaly, but I can't see where
I went wrong. Does anyone know about this?

John