[antlr-interest] Is there a Cobol Grammar in Antlr?

Bryan Ewbank ewbank at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 13:07:11 PDT 2005

COBOL has a grammar??  If you have an LALR, you can find information
on LALR->LL conversion on the web, here:
[1] http://www.google.com/search?q=LALR+LL+conversion

which leads to a few (strangely, ANTLR-centric :-) web pages:
[2] http://www.javadude.com/articles/lalrtoll.html
[3] http://www.zenspider.com/Languages/PCCTS/LR2LL.html