[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks GUI dev environment videos

Monty Zukowski monty at codetransform.com
Sun Apr 10 11:25:47 PDT 2005

Terence Parr wrote:

> As for the aspect stuff, I think Monty may be right that simply
> modifying the code gen template locally could be promising.  You might
> have some standard mods in a lib dir somewhere then use target=TraceJava
> instead of target=Java or something.

I'm expecting there will be a better place to do it than the
codegen--like Loring suggests it would be nice to have it in the IDE.
I'm betting there will be a place for some templates within a code
generator so I can edit, say, the exception handling template instead of
the codegen.

But that will reveal itself with experimentation.  Something like the
error handling template will first be checked to see if it is either
attached to the grammar or in the same directory or something obvious.
If it's not there, use the default one.

Monty