[antlr-interest] AntlrStudio testing - Need huge grammar file

Prashant Deva prashant.deva at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 11:32:51 PDT 2005

Thanks georgios :)
Btw,
does anyone here use 'real' grammar file which is bigger than the java grammar?
Of course, for testing i can use an auto - generated grammar worth 10
megs, but i want to know what's the max grammar size actually used by
anyone?

You don't need to send me the actual grammar file.
Just tell me how many lines is ur grammar file, if its bigger than the
java grammar.

PRASHANT