[antlr-interest] Using ANTLR : Parsing in an innoviative way - Need help

Premkumar Rathanavelu rprememail at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 13:52:56 PDT 2005

Hello to Everyone.,
     A short intro- I am basically an Electronics and Communication
 engineer entered in to the world of softwares and more precisely
 few weeks back had finished my grammar file(ANTLR) for recognizing
C/C++ preprocessor contained source codes as a part of my Master
Thesis in which the theme is on parsing and measurement(metrics).
     To be little new i want to use ANTLR in the field of hardware/software
 oriented electronic devices by applying some parsing techniques
 to handle the product varieties/versions.

If anybody has some ideas and suggestions, please reply me and i'll
be thankful to you.

Thanking you.,
Prem