[antlr-interest] On trees and JavaBeans, part 2: tree creation

Bryan Ewbank ewbank at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 01:55:41 PDT 2005

The Tree isn't what is changing, but merely some position within it:

    TreeIterator itr = tree.getIterator();
    itr = itr.getChild(i);

We could even define standard TreeIterators for traversals so that a
traversal would look more like a standard loop:

   for (itr = tree.getPreOrderDepthFirstIter(); itr; itr++) ...

One less thing to reimplement each time.