[antlr-interest] Serious doubts on usage of incrementalparsinginides

Scott Stanchfield scott at javadude.com
Tue Apr 26 17:22:47 PDT 2005

Seriously -- don't remove features that are too slow on a 500MHz machine.
Please set a more recent standard. I had a 500MHz box when I worked at
MageLang in 1998 (and it's sitting to my right as a bookrest right now ;)

Maybe pick a reasonable speed from 3 years back? 1.8-2.0G? Or at least
1.5...

I've got a couple 3.2 boxes, but that's definitely not a reasonable
standard.

Or you could make some of the performance-intensive features optional.

Later,
-- Scott