[antlr-interest] Serious doubts on usage ofincrementalparsinginides

Anthony Youngman Anthony.Youngman at eca-international.com
Wed Apr 27 01:30:59 PDT 2005

Great :-(

I've JUST upgraded my box at home to a 1GHz Athlon ... and that chip was
salvaged from a pc that was about 3 years old iirc ...

By all means make cpu-intensive stuff optional, but don't forget those
users who use Antlr in their spare time on their personal machines, and
can't afford to buy bleeding edge every few years.

Cheers,
Wol