a bit too far off topic (was [antlr-interest] are ides a good thing?)

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed Apr 27 08:30:15 PDT 2005

Hi Guys,

While I find all of this really interesting, may I gently suggest that
it's a bit too far off topic now for too long?  Thanks!

Further, as the supreme dictator for life, may I also remind folks that
it is my desire for this list to always be friendly.  I think some
up many passionate feelings, but I'd prefer if we didn't always let
people know exactly how we feel. ;)  I'm guilty of this too sometimes
(just ask our IT department <snicker>), but I really want to avoid the
slashdot syndrome (too much bashing).

Anyhoo, thanks for being members of the list and keep those good ideas
flowing!

Ter