[antlr-interest] newbie: tokens and lexer rules

JConner at ssp-uk.com JConner at ssp-uk.com
Tue Aug 2 07:41:20 PDT 2005

??? this seems to be completely unrelated to the question I asked...

At any rate, if you want to use java, you can't really do without the .java
and .class files.  You could bundle everything up into a jar file if you
wanted to have a single file for distribution/execution.  Perhaps you want
the C version of antlr.

John

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           "Sarayooth             |
|         |           Chittratanawat"        |
|         |           <sarayooth at gmail.com>  |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           <antlr-interest-bounces|
|         |           @antlr.org>            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           02/08/2005 15:25       |
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           "Sarayooth             |
|         |           Chittratanawat"        |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  |       To:       <antlr-interest at antlr.org>                                                                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [antlr-interest] newbie: tokens and lexer rules                                                          |

Hi,

Basically, to create the parser. I did the following.
1. Use Antlr.tool to generate java class
2. Create Main Java class to invoke those parser/lexer.

Anybody know how to generate the parser from the grammar file without
create the java class file.

Thanks