[antlr-interest] Help w/ Function Overloading

Sebastian Mies sebastian.mies at gmx.net
Tue Aug 9 06:32:04 PDT 2005

Hi Bryan,

if I understood you right, why don't you use somekind of vtable?
meaning that each signature of your functions has a particular index.
This is how it is done in c++, where each class has a vtable.
In-lining "virtual" functions is of course a problem - since you may
have a unknown class.
In this case class flattening might be a good choice.
(http://www.l4ka.org/publications/2004/dannowski04managing.pdf)

Hope I did help more than confuse :-)

Sebastian.