[antlr-interest] Wish we had used XML for all documentation now?

Micheal J open.zone at virgin.net
Tue Aug 9 17:01:57 PDT 2005

Not suprisingly Confluence has it's own tag language.

I can't help but note that had all the docs been in some adequate semantic
XML format (e.g. DocBook) it would be relatively easy to cook up some XSLT
to reproduce the docs in Confluence.

Is this possible with TML without much lasting damage to one's already
dwindling follicular reserves?

Cheers,

Micheal

PS	Kunle did reproduce the CSharp Runtime doc manually just to see what
Confluence has to offer. He reports much pain (as is typically of such
manual tasks) but, results are very pleasing to the eyes.