[antlr-interest] we're screwed: confluence admin password reset

Arnar Birgisson arnarb at oddi.is
Wed Aug 10 02:20:23 PDT 2005

As long as we're on that subject, might I point out Trac (http://www.edgewall.com/trac/). It is a combined wiki, a bug tracker and source control frontend. The major benefit is easy crosslinking between bug reports/issues, source code and the wiki.

And, the source is open and quite simple (writtend in Python) which makes modifications easy. If Confluence is anything like Atlassian Jira, extensions and source modifications require a lot of work.

Arnar

Jim Idle wrote:
> If you install twiki instead, you won't need a database! ;-)

OTOH, if you install MySQL, then you'll have done most of the work
required to get Bugzilla running.

Paul