[antlr-interest] Confluence Status!
amohombe at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 06:25:12 PDT 2005
I'm not a Confluence expert - just a user, but I had so far
no problems with it.
For me, the ANRLR confluence worked:
- I signed up - worked
- changed my password - worked
- I added a space(ANTLR) - worked
- Added test page and test news - worked.
- (re)Edit created page - worked.
- add comment - worked.
- Made them visible to anonymous(I think there's no need for more) - worked.
So from a user perspective it looks everything OK.
- what do we need more at the moment?
- what's the problem?
- why do you want to install something else when this works and the
install work was already done?
Of course, I haven't tested the admin features cause I have no admin rights.
IMHO, if there are some admin problems, you should ask by Atlassian.
They are very helpful (at least that was our experience).
More information about the antlr-interest