[antlr-interest] two confluence running ;)

James Wilkinson jimmy at cs.cofc.edu
Thu Aug 11 12:15:39 PDT 2005

If they were to run together, would that be a confluence of confluences?
Jimmy Wilkinson            | Professor of Computer Science
jimmy at cs.CofC.edu          | The College of Charleston
(843) 953-8160             | Charleston      SC        29424
http://www.cs.cofc.edu/~jimmy

If there is one word to describe me,
that word would have to be "profectionist".
Any form of incompitence is an athema to me.
Metathesis??? Don't ax me.
Just between you and I, the grammar used by Americans are getting worse.
It just ceases to amaze me how that could be the case, but mostly I
could care less.