[antlr-interest] www.antlr.org

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Sat Aug 13 16:43:20 PDT 2005

On Aug 13, 2005, at 4:28 PM, Sohail Somani wrote:

> Has antlr.org been going down a lot recently? I've had refused
> connections a couple of times in the past week.

The University has seen fit to kill the power frequently to my office
as they repair the roof (no I don't know why).  And this very second
(and last week) I've been trying to get the wiki thing up.  Sorry for
the inconvenience!  I waited until Saturday hoping people were not
using the site. ;)

Oh, and I got a UPS to prevent more issues with the university's
power.  I will hook it up when I return from "vacation" Monday.

Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com