[antlr-interest] Antlr 3 document

Anthony Youngman Anthony.Youngman at eca-international.com
Wed Aug 17 03:51:19 PDT 2005

Coming in rather late ...

We really want some sort of "anti spamming" system if we have a wiki.
There's a couple of simple solutions. As an example, go to
www.pickwiki.com. You need an admin password to edit pages, and there's
a great big hint staring you in the face when you go to signup/login.
Anybody who knows anything about Pick will guess the password in ten
seconds flat.

Just do something along the lines of "Admin password? How does the
author of Antlr sign his emails". Or "What's Antlr's author's surname".
Something that anybody who knows anything about Antlr should know
without needing to think.

Cheers,
Wol