[antlr-interest] Keyword match

Ersin Er ersin_er at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 04:48:01 PDT 2005

Hi,

I have more information about the problem now:

If I do not have an identifier rule and if I have keywords in the
grammar then the problem I explained in my previous mail (below) occurs
(and this is normal I think). If I have include the indentifier rule in
the lexer and if I do the testLiterals stuff and when I try to test the
parser it just HANGS without any messages.

Now, is there any suggestions?

-- Ersin

--
Ersin ER