[antlr-interest] Tree Construction Basics

de Jong, Ron ron at iesys.com.au
Wed Dec 7 14:19:52 PST 2005

I can't seem to get AST node construction working in 2.7.5.

I copied the following parser rule from the ANTLR manual:

begin!

: INT PLUS i:INT

{ #begin = #(PLUS INT i); }

;

all of the symbols are defined but I get the error message:

expecting ')', found 'I'

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Ron

This e-mail (which includes any attachments) is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information
that is confidential and privileged and the copyright of Intelligent
Energy Systems Pty Ltd or a third party. Any views expressed in this
e-mail are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
specifically states them to be the views of Intelligent Energy Systems
Pty Ltd. There is no warranty that this e-mail is error or virus free.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the
information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the