[antlr-interest] csharp grammar and custom nodes

duboimat at iro.umontreal.ca duboimat at iro.umontreal.ca
Thu Dec 8 15:33:44 PST 2005

Hi,

When i deleted the custom node that it is included in the csharp grammar(i.e
CodeCritic.Nodes.NamespaceNode), some childs in the tree is printed empty.  So
I have to create my own node to remplace it.  I don't know how to create a
custom node in C#.  I have seen an exemple in java but my custom class in C# is
not called.

How can I create a custom node for C# grammar like
CodeCritic.Nodes.NamespaceNode , I don't know which function should I have to
overload.

Thank you for your help
mat