[antlr-interest] speaking of => etc...

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Fri Dec 9 08:17:48 PST 2005

Yes - I agree here too.

I am willing to put some effort into documentation of ANTLR 3. Hence I
suggested the twiki originally, though we didn't get that far with that
- Ter, any chance of trying twiki out this time? It has always worked
first time when I have used it, with non of those email issues and it
has all the required plug-ins such as doxygen links and so on.

Jim