[antlr-interest] How to define multi and div?

=?GB2312?B?0MLC8g==?= inshua at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 20:04:56 PST 2005

I 'd found this way in samples ,it did not define MULTI and DIV but define

MULTI_DIV : * | /

but in this way , the multi expr and div expr cannot be recognized in the
parser, in the following step, I should test the text of the AST node to
decide how to run the whole expression.

A same rule cannot be split ?

ÔÚ05-12-11£¬Scott Stanchfield <scott at javadude.com> дµÀ£º