[antlr-interest] ANTLR needs and animal book

Rodney Aiglstorfer rodney at mfoundry.com
Thu Dec 15 08:46:21 PST 2005

Hello all,

I am new to ANTLR but am already deriving a ton of benefit from the
tool.  The one question I have is why hasn't anyone published a book
on ANTLR with, say O'reilly?  I recently did an analysis into what my
options where and let me say that ANTLR is by far the best
solution ... a book would simply be the final touch to formalizing it
as a legitimate technology for the masses.

</thought>

Rodney Aiglstorfer

Rodney Aiglstorfer   Co-Founder and CTO
p 415.887.1014   m 415.465.2412   y! raiglstorfer
web http://www.mfoundry.com
blog http://www.mobuser.com