[antlr-interest] added new domains

Geir Ove Skjaervik geiroves at online.no
Tue Dec 27 00:38:14 PST 2005

Hello,

Merry Christmas to you all, and a Happy New Year.

I have a few questions about the new sites launched: I cannot find links
to them from the ANTLR main page, why is that? As I have said before, I
do not think it is a smart move to announce important information like
this **only** for insiders that read **every** posting to the group!

And, the WIKI pages that **are** linked from the www.antlr.org do still
not work.

I am using the site browser found in GetRight to find out what is hidden
at the ANTLR site, and you may e.g. find:

http://www.placidsystems.com/ where ANTLR Studio is announced. Again I
cannot find a link to this tool from the main page. I am puzzled by
this.

New potential users will judge the tool from Main Page and what they can
find linked from that page.

The problem is all this hidden information does not make ANTLR more
approachable, on the contrary.

Geir Ove