[antlr-interest] StringTemplate : delimter other than dollar sign?

Paul Whitaker pwhitaker at autobase.net
Fri Dec 30 05:44:46 PST 2005

Luis,

Thanks for the reply and the tip! I will try that, although it still may not
be effective since I am working within an HTML editor. This gives me hope
that there's potential to change the symbol though. It would appear that I
could create a new Lexer for, say, the pound symbol as a delimiter... Any
tips on getting started with that, before I dive in? I've never worked with
Antlr before this project.

Thanks again!
Paul