[antlr-interest] More than five properties in StringTemplate

Joan Pujol joanpujol at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 08:01:25 PST 2005

Hello,

I have a question about StringTemplate. I'n my compiler-tanslator I
heavily use aggregrate attributes.
The problem is that now for one atributte i need to pass more than
five properites.
It's possible to do this?
I have tried with:
        HashMap attributes=new HashMap();
        atributtes.put("parameter.{paramone}",tipus);
	and ...
	also I tried attributes.put("parameter.paramone")

But It doesn't works. It's possible to do what I want to do? If not, I
think that will be nice that in a future version of StringTemplate....

A lot of thanks in advance,

--
Joan Jesús Pujol Espinar