[antlr-interest] JParse

Jerry James james at eecs.ku.edu
Thu Feb 3 19:10:03 PST 2005

I used to belong to the antlr-interest mailing list awhile back, but
unsubscribed because I couldn't keep up with the traffic, and wasn't
actively developing with ANTLR anyway.  Somehow I got magically
resubscribed in January.  That's okay.  It's been interesting to see all
the traffic, but I'm unsubscribing again now for the same reasons.
Before I go, though, I thought I'd point out to those working on Java
projects that JParse has been updated to use 2.7.4, and now parses Java
1.4 sources.  This means I am now only one ANTLR version and one Java
version behind. :-)  I'll update to ANTLR 2.7.5 in the next couple of
weeks, but don't hold your breath waiting for the Java 1.5 update.

JParse web page: http://www.ittc.ku.edu/JParse/

Regards,
--
Jerry James