[antlr-interest] C++ to Java Conversion

akshay.sharma at wipro.com akshay.sharma at wipro.com
Sat Feb 5 07:51:22 PST 2005

We have been tasked with a project to convert and existing C++ application to Java.
The C++ code is MFC based and also used dll's.

We came across ANTLR and I was just wondering if this would help us...
I would appreciate if I somebody can give me any pointers on any previous work done..

Rgds
Akshay

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin at wipro.com immediately