[antlr-interest] antlr and java generics

Markus Brosch markus at flymine.org
Fri Feb 11 06:27:19 PST 2005

Hi all!

I was searching for some information on the usage of Java 5 with ANTLR.
But actually I wasn't quite successful. There was one request last year,
but that's it. I am wondering if someone was able to use Generics within
the Parser or Lexer classes.

I want to use the Parser with Generics:

// Parser definition in my ANTLR grammar file
class MyParser<SomeDataType> extends Parser;

This doesn't work with ANTLR 2.7.5
Is there some version available, which I can use for my task?!

It would be nice if you can give me some advice,
best regards, Markus

--
Markus Brosch <markus at flymine.org>