[antlr-interest] Abstract syntax tree

Bryan Ewbank ewbank at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 02:34:33 PST 2005

The best way to start is to read the manual; I printed it out and read
it cover to cover a few times (skipped the java part for now :-).
Then pick an example and read it "out loud" using the manual it
translate it to words.

After that, I think this group is a good place for pointers and
suggestions and experience.

Specifically, the ## #() and #[] are explained here:
      http://www.antlr.org/doc/trees.html#_bb9
and on pages 123 of the antlrman.pdf documentation:
      http://ftp.camk.edu.pl/private/chris/antlrman/antlrman.pdf