[antlr-interest] How to fix reference counting circular problem(C++)?

Fan Yang fanyang_32 at yahoo.ca
Mon Jan 17 06:22:41 PST 2005

Hi,

I have memory leaks on deleting CommonHiddenTokens(double link list) which there exist reference counting circular problem.

I have searched on antlr archives, and  found that same problem was discussed in "nodes, hidden tokens, garbage collection" topic in 2002 archive, but it didn't give me the solution.

Now almost 3 years passed, is there a mature and practical solution on this problem? Has the new antlr release fixed this problem?
any suggestion will be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Fan