[antlr-interest] StringTemplate 2.1 release!

Rodrigo B. de Oliveira rodrigobamboo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 10:11:53 PST 2005

Hi Ter,

Please consider the idea of releasing an early version without any
tree support at all. I'd love to migrate the boo parser to 3.0 and get
the performance boost :)

3.0 would also make it more feasible to have the boo parser written in
boo, something I'd love to have just for the fun of it.

Please, please, please. :)
Rodrigo