[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3.0 tree construction proposal

Loring Craymer Loring.G.Craymer at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jan 31 18:19:06 PST 2005

Umm, not quite.  I had implemented this feature quite awhile before the
meeting (you can probably extract a post of mine from a couple of years
ago--time flies when you are working through red tape) and presented it
there as part of the tree rewrite syntax.  About the only things I have
changed since the Oregon meeting are the cosmetic changes (#{ -> ^{, etc.)
allowing ^ annotation of ^[...] constructs to insert a root.

--Loring