[antlr-interest] Newbie Question - does antlr.py work?

Gary Evans evansgr_99 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 4 18:08:17 PDT 2005

Michael,

Thanks, that is encouraging.  I have taken a preliminary stab at it so far,
and it will be larger project than I thought!  The templates will help a
lot.  Just a couple of questions about v3:

1) will the runtime remain substantially the same in version 3, or will
those be completely changed?  I am already about 15% of the way through
translating antlr.py to Perl6.

2) where can I learn more about version 3?  I am only finding snippets about
it on the web, and cannot even find when it is due to be released (probably
"when it is done", right?).  ;-)

Thanks again, the more I learn about Antlr, the more I like it!

Gary