[antlr-interest] antlr 2.7.x release ?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at jboss.com
Thu Jul 21 03:49:28 PDT 2005

well I have a build myself, so that is not the issue ;)

The issue is just that we (Hibernate) get contacted on why
we recommend to use an unofficial build - and I would like that
not to be the case.

The fixes I made is critical for having antlr behave well in J2EE and
other dynamic classloading scenarios, so until then I have to recommend
our unofficial build.

cheers,
/max