[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3.0ea1 and ANTLRWorks 1.0ea1 released!

Micheal J open.zone at virgin.net
Thu Jun 2 06:54:15 PDT 2005

> well 64 mb is a LOT of mem to occupy for opening a 184kb file.
>
> PRASHANT

Where did you get that 184kb ANTLR v3 grammar (ANTLR v2.x grammars aren't
directly usable AFAICT).

Can you share it?. I'd like to see the errors you mention. So far, I only
get entries like this in the console:

-------- BEGIN ----------
14:38:22] internal error: Exception
java.nio.channels.ClosedChannelException at sun.nio.ch.FileLockImpl.release(Unk
nown Source): can't write stats to C:\Documents and
Settings\MichealJ\antlrworks\grammar.stats

[14:38:22] internal error: Exception
java.nio.channels.ClosedChannelException at sun.nio.ch.FileLockImpl.release(Unk
nown Source): can't write stats to C:\Documents and
Settings\MichealJ\antlrworks\grammar.stats

[14:38:34] Launcher>Parser launched
[14:40:19] Launcher>bar is a declaration
[14:40:20] Launcher>foo is a definition
[14:41:29] internal error: Exception