[antlr-interest] ISSUE: ANTLRWorks 1.0ea1 refuses to start if last opened file is not found

Jean Bovet antlr-list at arizona-software.ch
Thu Jun 2 11:23:29 PDT 2005

Thank for the report. I don't know were is located the preferences in
Windows, but on the Mac, you can open the "org.antlr.works.plist"
file and change the value of the key "PREF_STARTUP_ACTION" to 0
(which means no action at startup). If you find a similar file on
Windows (or perhaps it is located in the registry ?), you should be
able to change the value of this key too.

Jean