[antlr-interest] Antlr Studio screenshot

Torkild Ulvøy Resheim torkildr at resheim.no
Thu Jun 2 12:54:35 PDT 2005

On Thursday 02 June 2005 19:19, Terence Parr wrote:
[snip]
> If it's true you're using color to signify that it's also optional,
> you might want to rethink that as it will surprise just about
> everybody.  Syntax diagrams are essential control flow graphs and
> people will expect the arrows to be the complete flow.
>
> When can we have this? :)  I thought I remember you saying a few days
> a while back.
>
> Ter
Why not add arrows and let the user decide what he/she likes using the plugin
preferences. It is pretty straightforward if you just can get the electricity
to stay on long enough ;-)

Seriously, I'm very interested in this tool for Eclipse. If you need a helping
hand I'll be happy to provide it. I code for (and in) Eclipse daily so I
consider myself fairly proficient.
--
Med vennlig hilsen / Kind regards                                  ((
Torkild Ulvøy Resheim, Senior Systemutvikler / Software Engineer    ))