[antlr-interest] ECMA Script (Javascript) grammar

shmuel siegel antlr at shmuelhome.mine.nu
Tue Jun 7 01:59:54 PDT 2005

Kaleb Pederson wrote:

>I just posted an old ECMA Script (Javascript) grammar to the grammar area that
>I had started work on but never had time to finish

I am very interested in the grammar, but have three questions in advance
of seeing the grammar.
1) Does it fully handle virtual semicolons? I see that the base code
(scriptonite) has a special lexer to handle some of the more quirky
issues of javascript dealing with new lines.
2) Does it produce a tree?
3)  How does it recover from badly structured input?

alternatively, just provide the grammar and supporting files. The
answers should jump out.