[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3.0ea2 and ANTLRWorks 1.0ea2 released!

Matthew Ford matthew.ford at forward.com.au
Mon Jun 13 02:32:38 PDT 2005

Just downloaded ANTLRWorks to version 1.0ea2
colour coding and highlight still up the creek.
There is an annoying "I have finish sending the stats  OK"
Why not just close the stats window when you are finished and only annoy me if there are errors
(even then I probably don't want to know about stats errors)

matthew