[antlr-interest] C/C++ instrumentation tool

Nigel Sheridan-Smith nbsherid at secsme.org.au
Fri Jun 17 20:04:33 PDT 2005

Is this a special purpose instrumentation, or is it a one-off debugging
problem? Can you just wait for the value to change?

http://www.delorie.com/gnu/docs/gdb/gdb_30.html

How big is the scale of this instrumentation? Can you just manually
instrument with #ifdef/#enddef wrappers?

Nigel

--
Nigel Sheridan-Smith
PhD research student