[antlr-interest] Reminder: USF's ANTLR2005 Workshop at BEA this Fall

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed Jun 22 11:40:37 PDT 2005

Hi :)

Just a reminder that the ANTLR2005 workshop will happen this Oct
20-21, 2005 at BEA Systems' downtown San Francisco office, co-
sponsored by BEA/USF.

http://www.cs.usfca.edu/ANTLR2005.shtml

We have 9 registrations so far and only 35 spots so make sure you
register at

http://www.antlr.org/misc/register2005

if you plan on attending.  Cost is only $89, which will include food
and printed materials and hopefully some "schwag" if we can manage it.

This is a practitioners workshop rather than an academic workshop.
You will hear presentations from your fellow language developers and
will have plenty of time to discuss difficult translation problems
etc...  Last year was a blast!

Last year we talked a lot about ANTLR v3 and the ANTLRWorks GUI dev
environment; this year you will get a tutorial on how to use them. :)
Bring a laptop so we can all hack!

Regards,
Terence
Project lead and supreme dictator