[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3.0ea3 released

Gerald B. Rosenberg gbr at newtechlaw.com
Thu Jun 23 12:18:02 PDT 2005

ANTLR 2.7.5/2.7.6

One thing that I continue to have problems with is the need to walk up
trees.  Cannot seem to find a getParent() method or a working example of
how (best) to add this functionality to an ASTNode override?  Without an
existing getParent, I cannot see a clean way to provide backlinks in newly
created ASTNodes overrides.  Have I missed something?

Also, are the auto-trees in 3.0 doubly linked?

Thanks,
Gerald

At 11:47 AM 6/23/2005, Terence Parr wrote:

>Howdy,
>
>If you would like to check out the auto tree construction and the
>rewite rule stuff, you can try out 3.0ea3:

----
Gerald B. Rosenberg
Certiv Analytics

www.certiv.net