[antlr-interest] [Slightly OT] About dynamic parser

Mathieu Clabaut mathieu.clabaut at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 12:37:19 PDT 2005

 Hello,

 Just for information, I've stumbled on openZZ (
http://openzz.sourceforge.net/ ) which is a dynamic parser (Had some
difficulties to find it with google... Had the wrong phrasing for my
request)...

 I like it very much... Seems very powerfull... In two words, it
allows to change/evolve the grammar during the language recognition...

 Of course, I does not fullfill the same requirement than ANTLR, but
it seems to me very interesting (at least intelectually speaking), and
I thought some of you would lik ethe idea...

Happy parsing..

 -mat
--
____________http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.fr.html