[antlr-interest] ANTLR v3 tree construction :)

Anthony Youngman Anthony.Youngman at eca-international.com
Mon Jun 27 08:18:42 PDT 2005

Talk to Rob Colquhoun, myself or Jim Idle if you want a query language -
we've been working on that sort of thing for forty years (not
personally, but the technology's that old). Monty might have some ideas
too.

If you want a manipulation language, you might be out of luck. SQL tried
that sort of thing, Pick decided it was too complicated to be worth
trying.

Cheers,
Wol