[antlr-interest] Getting column number in simple parser

togol machillan togolmach2 at lycos.com
Tue Mar 1 01:52:34 PST 2005

Hi,

I am using a simple parser with no AST construction. Let me explain the rule that I am trying to write.

sentence: keyword (rest of the rule or subrules ...)

keyword: "Town"|"City"|"Land"|"Country" ;

Now I want to check the column number where the keyword occurs by using getColumn() or some other way in C++. I am new to ANTLR, so any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

T. Mach