[antlr-interest] Incremental parsing using ANTLR

Nigel Sheridan-Smith nbsherid at secsme.org.au
Wed Mar 2 13:15:04 PST 2005

Can't you call the parsing method for any non-protected parser rules?

x: y z;
y: a B;
protected a: C;
protected z: D;

With this simple grammar, I can call method x() to parse "C B D", or method
y() to parse "C B", but I cannot call a() or z().

As long as your rules aren't using ()* or ()+ then it should stop parsing
once enough input is obtained. Right?

Nigel

--
Nigel Sheridan-Smith